My Graduation Party

Hello everyone! Today I come to tell you one of the most special and crazy stories that I have lived in my life.

In these photos you can see the day of my graduation party in my last year of high school, for which we had worked and fought so hard during the last two years of school. It wasn't easy for the money, but we made sure everyone could be with their families that day. I think that day was the last time I saw all my colleagues sharing together, enjoying, eating, drinking, celebrating ... it was something totally unique and unrepeatable.

The people in the photos are my best friends, who I keep in touch with to this day. Those true friends that you can always count on, regardless of the difficulties or problems that may arise in your life, and that despite the distance or that each one is studying something different, they will always be there for you. That is why I look at these photos and I remember these moments with so much love, joy and affection.

Despite all this joy and happiness that can be seen in the photos, the truth is that many important things were happening outside the venue. My graduation party was on October 18, 2019, yes, the day of the "Social Outbreak". Inside Maipú, my commune, various situations of protests and repression were taking place, which triggered the closure of the sector where we were, leaving us isolated by the military and the police.

There was a moment of uncertainty, where we did not know if that day we could return to our houses, or if we could spend the night inside the enclosure. The good thing about this is that as the hours passed the protests diminished and we managed to get everyone to return home, albeit with the fear of being detained by someone.

That was the story of my graduation and how Chile decided to wake up the same day, until next time!



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

How can you not like them?

Who I Am?

Smartphones, a Tool or a Necessity?