Who I Am?
Hi everyone! My name is Benjamín Urzúa Rozas, I am nineteen years old and I live in Santiago, Maipú.
I am a second year student of Public Administration at the University of Chile, although I did not expect to spend my firsts years of university, studying online... that disappointd a bit. Even so, I try to do my best to make it a good year.
I consider myself a persistent, committed, very cheerful and charismatic person, but sometimes I am quite unpleasant to say things.
My hobbies are reading and exercising, but I don't have much time to do them. Even so, I really like reading books about the history of Chile, science fiction and crime novels. My favorite book is "The Man in the High Castle" by Philip K. Dick.
In my house we are 4 people, my mom, my dad, my brother and me. We are quite calm and close, and we are always there for each other when they need it.
These are someone things about me, thanks for reading my blog!!

that attitude ter sive, to be committed, always! but to be direct, when it is necessary to be it, although it is not good to live of illusions and lies. I recommend you to read the book "The psychology of war, a study of its mystique and madness" by Lawrence Leshan. It is not Chilean history but it is entertaining
ResponderEliminar