From "Micrero" to Public Administrator

Hello everyone, I really did not know how to start this blog, because when you are little you dream of doing many things, having different professions and dedicating yourself to different functions in life, my biggest dream as a child was to be a "micrero". "I even made my own tickets to pretend I had my own bus and had people on board.

When I grew up, my aspirations began to change, and I realized that I wanted to dedicate myself to other kinds of things, so I had to push myself to achieve it. One of my first options when I was in school was to study Medicine or Sociology, totally opposite careers, but I liked them a lot because of what could be done within them. However, with the passage of time, choosing the Public Administration was not such a difficult decision.

From my days at school I realized that I had a vocation for service and that I wanted to make a change in the country, since I always got involved in social or solidarity activities to help the community, so when I made the decision, I was sure that I wanted to study this career and that I wanted to become a Public Administrator who would contribute to society and the Nation.

The experience at the university has been relatively good, it keeps my mind occupied without thinking about everything that is happening outside because of the pandemic, however, it also has its degree of stress. Honestly, there are few free moments to relax or distract myself from college as it is too time consuming; But despite all that, I really like the career, I like the subjects and the field of work it has.

Cheers everyone and have a great week!



Comentarios

  1. I think the same thing, it's very stressful the virtual classes, but no way.
    :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. your history about tha why you choose your career es beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar

  3. I decided to comment to you since as a child I was also very interested in cars and being a driver of any type of vehicle, in fact I still love to drive but as it happened to you, my professional path turned out to be my different.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

How can you not like them?

Who I Am?

Smartphones, a Tool or a Necessity?